Ready to Be That Chick - Philadelphia, PA

I have had my two kids and I'm done with that, so...

I have had my two kids and I'm done with that, so I'm ready to finally be "that chick". lol.

so seriously, I just found this site and I am really ready to be comfortable in my body, and be proud when I look in the mirror u know. I am young but as a wife and a mother I've been living life for others every day. I'm finally ready to do this for me.

Thinking about docs.

so choosing the right doctor is one of the most important parts of this process. I've actually been considering a few doctors. Del vecchio, fisher, Hassan and I was also thinking about Duran but I'm not going to the DR alone.lol

more doctor dilemma.

so my list has been cut down to a choice of two docs, Hasan and fisher. Please help girls whose better.

So many changes

So its been a while but i finally foubd the doc for me. Dr. Plazas. Cali colombia

So excited

I contacted the doctor an RH.now im checking out flights. I'm so excited and finslly the hubby is on board! Guess i just had to start setting things up for him to realize i was serious. And it worked out perfectly because we were planning a vacay for next yr do i convinced him to make the trip with me. So he n the kids will have fun in the sun. While i get snatched!

Has anyone stayed at Alba Diaz Rh?
Dr luis Eduardo Plazas