African American Woman Laser Hair Removal - Philadelphia, PA

Hi everyone. I dont see alot of laser hair removal...

Hi everyone. I dont see alot of laser hair removal reviews geared toward AA people so i wanted to do one. This is my second session. The spa i went to does use a Yag laser. After my first I lost like 85% hair. Initially I did a deep bikini but i was so happy i switched my package to the full brazilian, underarms, inner thigh and happy trail. I did not experience any burns or peeling of the skin after the first session. It is a bit uncomfortable, but the pain does not linger. Also it goes by really quick. It literally took 15 minutes for all those areas. I will post any effects that happened after the second treatment in a few weeks.

The spa is nice. The ladies who run it are very friendly. Most importantly they understand black skin!!! They knew i was nervous and did ease my concerns answering questions and talking me through the procedure. O did i mention how afforadable it was. The icing on the cake! $670 for 6 sessions, you really cant beat that. I will post more over the coming weeks.

still loving my results

Hey guys just wanted to give a quick update. Laser is great. I am mad i waited so long to do it. I really trust the ladies at enigma and plan on doing my legs next year. Im on my third treatments. Still quick. Painful but bearable. I will post pics tomorrow but as you can imagine there isnt much to see!!! Please post questions I will respond. The laser is hard to blog because i feel somewhat repetitive. I guess one thing that changed is i went from shaving darn near daily to only shaving the day of treatments the hair is very fine and no where near the amount i had before.
Enigma Medi Spa

Nice spa and people. The offer great deals for laser hair removal.