16 Years and Counting Since my Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Becker - Philadelphia, PA

I was 18 when I had my first Rhinoplasty. As I...

I was 18 when I had my first Rhinoplasty. As I healed, the results got worse. Too much was taken-out/resected. It was upturned, and "pinched". As a young man, it just didn't fit my face. I then met Dr. Becker in 2000 (10 years after my first procedure). I spent months researching and working with Dr. Becker to make sure we got it right this time. We did. An amazingly skilled doctor who gave me the confidence (based on his skill and confidence) to go forward with the procedure. I really do look great today. It's very natural looking, and what I was originally going for. Sixteen years later and has healed very well. Thank you Dr. Becker!
Voorhees Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Becker was/is extraordinarily talented, well-trained, and confident. There was never a moment that I didn't feel safe and comfortable to go forward with a very serious procedure. He worked with me for months, until I was ready. I never had to wait; the aftercare was impeccable; he responded to my calls promptly; and the staff was great.