Doctor Review

30 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing

From my first consult to my latest post visit, Dr. Phan and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. I went to my initial consultation with a long list of questions. I was deciding beetween the "gummy bear" implants and breast lipoaugmentation. I had done my fair share of research on both procedures and was still not sure. Dr. Phan took the time to answer all of my questions and address any concerns that I had. At my consult, he informed me that I would be a great candidate for the lipoaugmentation. I had some extra fat in my thighs, muffin tops, and stomach that I was more than happy to get rid of. The day of my procedure, I was a little nervous. Dr. Phan and his staff were very professional and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure went beautifully. I did have some minor pain and discomfort after, but not to a point where I needed pain killers. I was up and walking around that evening. I even went out to dinner with my family. I would say it took me about 3 days to be up and back into my old routine. I am very happy with my results and am actually looking into a second fat transfer next year. I went up about 1 and a half cup sizes. The scars from the liposuction have healed beautifully and are barely noticeable. They feel and look completely natural. No one even noticed, which is exactly what I was going for. I did not want it to look like I had any work done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Phan to anyone considering breast lipoaugmentation. He and all of his staff are very informative and caring.