51 Years Old, Lower Abs Needed Help! - Pewaukee, WI

Writing this review since I was so scared by all...

Writing this review since I was so scared by all the horror stories on this site. My experience has been positive. I wanted to wait until I knew if I was seeing results before I posted. I'm at 7 weeks post.

My abs have never been flat, even at 118 pounds people used to ask me when the baby was due and I would say "10 years ago". Now at 51 years old, with two grown boys, I decided it was time to do something for myself. My weight at the time of the procedure was 138 pounds, I'm 5 foot 4 inches and in pretty good shape. I'm pretty muscular for my age and I work out with weights, bike riding and swimming. Here are my thoughts and advice:
-so far I think I'm seeing some results, it is subtle in the photos but my clothes fit better and my husband is impressed.
-the procedure itself was easy for me and I followed the recommendations of the office regarding taking Arnica, using Arnica gel, icing the area and using a compression garment.
-the office uses a Z-wave machine instead of manual massage after the procedure, they say it gives better results, less nerve pain and was available again if needed in the days following if I did experience nerve pain. I would recommend finding an office with this machine as part of the procedure. It did sting a bit, but not unbearable.
My journal:
Day 1 - very red and swollen, but not painful. Used ice bags every hour and kept are wrapped in an abdominal wrap. Took Arnica pills 3 days before and for the week or so after. Used the gel too. I usually bruise easily but had very little. The side that was treated first had some, I think because it had the hour while the other side was treated to start to swell.

Days 2-10 - swollen, kept it wrapped, went to the gym, just wore my largest clothing. I had some tingling, numbness but no sharp pain.

After that I was pretty much back to normal and waiting for results. I did have some numbness and still do, but not a problem.
My weight is down 2 pounds or so, due to more activity the summer.
I do notice that my stomach is flatter in the morning and looks larger as the day goes on. I think it may be due to the fact that it is still in recovery and still swelling bit. I've attached photos.
Feel free to ask any questions and I will give more details.

11 week update

Now at 11 week update. I feel great and my clothes fit much better. Even bought a couple high-waisted swimsuits for the lake. I'm going in for follow up in 2 weeks and I was sad to hear Katie is no longer at Wisconsin Vein and MediSpa. I'm planning on a second treatment and I hope I like her replacement. Photos attached but they don't really do the results justice.
Wisconsin Vein Center and Medispa

Katie, who did my procedure was great. The office is clean and comfortable. I would have liked a follow-up call from the office during the following days, but didn't receive any, although they did assure me that they would be available if I needed to reach out, which I did not feel I needed. A follow-up appointment was scheduled in August to check my results and take photos, 3 months with no follow-up at all seems a bit long to me, but again, I haven't felt the need to reach out either.