49 Yrs Old ... Femilift is AWESOME - Pewaukee, WI

I was tired of running to the bathroom all the...

I was tired of running to the bathroom all the time to go pony and sick of dealing with vaginal dryness so I started searching online for something to help ...then I read about Femilift and had spoke with several other Clinics that do this procedure but just was not 100% sure I wanted to go to these other Clinics.... I then found Dr Davis in Pewaukee Wisconsin. I live in Illinois but decided after speaking with the Receptionist at her ofc that I didn't mind driving 1.5 hrs ..I absolutely love her and her staff!!! She is very easy to talk with about all these female problems we get as we age..I had my 1st Femilift procedure in July and noticed a big difference right away... Just had my 2nd procedure and I'm very anxious to see the results continue to make things better :) Dr Davis is very caring and understanding and will answer any question you ask!!
Pewaukee OB/GYN

Dr Davis sat down with me ,explained the Femilift procedure in full and how it works then let me ask questions .. She is AWESOME and I am so very glad I found her!!!!