Rhino Experience - Perth, WA

I am so pleased with how my rhinoplasty turned out...

I am so pleased with how my rhinoplasty turned out with Dr Watts. He was the first surgeon I consulted with and from that point on I didn't feel the need to see anyone else - he was incredibly attentive, patient and professional. Although I spent a lot of time second-guessing myself because I was terrified about actually going through with the procedure, I am SO glad that I went through with it! Two months on I am happy, healthy and not obsessing about my nose at all which is really important to me. The biggest concern that I had was that I wanted my results to be very subtle, so I could look 'like me but better' and Dr Watts gave me exactly that. I also felt so looked after throughout the whole process that it made recovery a lot easier mentally. I'm really pleased with Dr Watt's and I couldn't recommend him enough for anyone considering rhino in Perth!

Fantastic surgeon - caring, patient, attentive and clearly good at what he does!