'AMAZING EXPERIENCE' 'FANTASTIC RESULTS'

Here you go. Let me know if you're OK with this...

Here you go. Let me know if you're OK with this text. N.

I'm now 3 months post breast augmentation surgery and am so thrilled with my results. Dr Hanikeri has a great reputation in Perth and came highly recommended by a number of friends who work in the medical industry. It was important to me that I felt comfortable with my surgeon and had absolute trust and confidence in him prior to making this life changing decision.

Soon after meeting Dr Hanikeri I felt at ease and found him to be extremely professional, kind, considerate and easy to talk to. He calmly and patiently guided me through the decision making process regarding the right breast size and shape to suit my body. I found the Doctor’s use of trying implants in my bra top and using 3D imaging really helpful when selecting the size that would ultimately be best for my active lifestyle. Throughout the process, I felt totally confident that Dr Hanikeri understood what look I wanted to achieve and was comfortable with his expertise in helping me make the right choice.

I cannot recommend Dr Hanikeri and his team highly enough. Cheree and the ladies in the office, Jeremy Macfarlene - my wonderful anaesthetist, and all of the theatre staff, all went above and beyond to make me feel as safe and as comfortable as possible. The outcome has exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr Hanikeri and your team. I am so extremely happy.

'Amazing experience' ... Fantastic result! ????????

Perth Plastic Surgeon