34, Mother of 3, Getting 450cc Polyurethane, High Profile, Overs. - Perth. WA

Being a mummy for 10 years, it's now time to treat...

Being a mummy for 10 years, it's now time to treat myself!
Iv always had tiny little boobs, 12B which I couldnt even fill lol. And after breast feeling 3 babies they were in need of a make over!!
I am 6 foot tall and a size10/12 and I was wanting to achieve a 12DD-E.
I love my lady curves, and this size will suit perfect!

Just over a week and still sleeping tilted up and on my back, getting kinda board of it lol.

Hardly any pain at all, I'm still using ice packs in the evening time, deals great. I have next to no feeling in my nipples, but what I do feel is super sensitive. All is going great, can't complain except the tape is irritating my skin under stitches.

Boobies getting some air!

Day 9. I'm
So happy with my progress, can't wait to buy pretty bras & bikinis for them.

Day 11-loving the projection

Healing is going perfectly! Softening more and more each day. Getting my stitches out in 2 days! Can't wait to go bikini shopping boi!!!

Day 9

Day 9 undate

For some reason my photo didn't upload. Hmmm

Getting there

Having trouble uploading, this photo was from day 9

Giving them some air,

Nicely rounding on the bottom.

Singlet boobies 2 weeks old

Still so happy with my progress, got stitches trimmed, all is great!!

No frankinboob

So I asked my board certified cosmetic surgeon to give me a natural, big juicy n round boobies, lovely cleavage and side boob. I wanted at least a DD as I'm am curvey 6 foot tall goDDess.
I am so happy with the Polyurethane as they sit exactly were he put them, perfect placement and no frankinboob at all, pretty right from the start. They change each day as the skin adjusts, but gees I'm enjoying these boobies!!
Go Polyurethane if you get the option

The "natural" fake look.

16 days old ????

Day 18

They are still changing each day, and having loads of fun with this journey.
Just wish my nipples were even, lol, they never have been ur to scoliosis.

Rounding out now

Loving the fullness,

3 week old boobies today

Can't wait to get new bikini and get rid of my gross compression bras lol

3 weeks old

3 weeks old

Don't think il bother buying bras hay!

Training

Dying to get back in the gym training!!!

Over doing it causing widening to incision.

Very hard to take it easy with 3 little kids. But Iv been doing to much now look what Iv done! DC wants to re-stitch. I'm terrified Iv stuffed up my new boobies ????

Over doing it causing widening to incision.

4 week review all good!!

I have been doing too much and stretched my wounds a bit ???? but all fine!!

Just over 4 weeks

Need to get back in the gym!!!!

5 week old boobies

Playing with boobies lol

Really enjoying the new boobies. So sick of the ugly post surgery bras, only 1 more week of them!!

5 & half week old boobies

6 week old boobies

Bras finally!! 34DD

7 week old boobies

They feel so good! They are soft, they bounce when I walk, I can squeeze em together, and I can't stop playing with em ???? I'm used to them being part of me now. I'm so so happy with them!

7 week old boobies

8 week old boobies

9 week old boobies

9 week old boobie update

Dr Murray

Kind, caring, compassionate, confident, knowledgeable, conscientious, humble and witty. Dr Murray had all the time in the world for me, I felt safe, cared for and confident under his care. Brilliant experience, highly recommended.