"63 Yr Old, Unilateral Breast Reduction and Abdominoplasty" - Perth, WA, Australia

After researching Breast Reductions and Tummy...

After researching Breast Reductions and Tummy Tucks I knew from my first consultation with Dr Vijayasekaran I made the correct choice. All my concerns and questions about both procedures were answered in plain English no medical jargon from pre-surgery, to surgery and post-surgery. Plus Kate his PA was bombarded with emails and phone calls from me and the nursing staff who took care of me pre and post operatively were unbelievable. I extended my stay at Glengarry Private Hospital to five days and Dr Vijay called on me nearly every day to check my recovery plus speak to the nurses and the Physio looking after me. Dr Vijay’s Anaesthetist Tomas Corcoran and his PA Carolyn were also bombarded with emails and phone calls from me with my concerns, but once I met Tomas Corcoran I knew I was in save hands. It is 12 weeks since my surgery and I have had 5 check-ups already and my last check-up will be in 6 months to ensure everything is 100%. It is reassuring to know you are well looked after and I am so glad I didn’t go to Thailand. Dr Vijay explained it was a big procedure (well over 5 hours) and for me the extra money was definitely worth the peace of mind. I highly recommend Dr Vijayasekaran and the staff at Western Australian Plastic Surgery Centre, including the Assure Cosmetic Centre to anyone who is considering plastic surgery.