Septo/rhinoplasty Turbinates Spreader Graphs - Perth, AU

Consultation was ok, showed Mr Imani photos of...

Consultation was ok, showed Mr Imani photos of desired shape he said can be done.
We discussed the width being increased as my breathing is bad and the cartilage collapsed.

Day of surgery I could breath well and and could notice an improvement.

Now as I write this day 11 and after my cast removal , I'm not liking the look however I'm reserving judgment for another week or so.

The profile of my nose I like the level of projection but this appears to have been increased, I'm very confused just now

Yet undecided. Breathing immediately after...

Yet undecided. Breathing immediately after surgery was improved , sadly the next day i managed to get a cold, which has been difficult. Im now 11 days into it, and the cast has been removed. We was working to a photo of which Mr Imani was very positive he could get the result. t was discussed that the nose would be wider to allow to breathe easier and also my right cartilage had collapsed. My breathing is good, but sadly he appears he has increased the projection of the overall nose. Im a little in shock as all i wanted was my tip shorter and the nose more straight front on. At the moment I'm praying there is a good 4 mm of swelling but I think I'm dreaming. also my nostrils do not look level.really feeling very anxious about all this.

Communication

I have been emailing My Surgeon, actually I think I'm pestering him, I guess its stressful when your not sure how much of the size is actually swelling and its in the middle of your face.
I must say his communication has been amazing and he reassures me it will reduce.

Photos before surgery

This is my nose before my surgery.
My cartilage has collapsed on the right also congested turbinates, deviated septum.

I also requested the too shortening at the same time.

During consult we discussed we may need to widen the top of the nose to allow for cartilage repair.
also showed the Dr a photo of the nose I dream of and if possible to have something close.

Day of surgery

Tuesday 10 May. Not too much pain, surprised I can actually breathe , not has not been packed, breathing is already improved.

Wednesday, slept well, not too much bruising, woke up with a cold, I had been fighting for a few days.

Cast removal day no 8

My nose looks bigger than what I begun with, so far I'm hoping I just have excessive swelling due to all the breathing issues fixed.

The shape its worrying me as its very different to the photo of the shape I desired.

Day 11

My nose its much bigger than I started with.
The length is shorter Im happy with this.
My nostrils are uneven but lots of internal work took place and more on the right hand side.

Day 14

Not liking the shape, thinking I maybe having a further surgery on the size,
I keep badgering the poor Dr and, he is good with his response saying to relax.

My profile sticks out more than before, he said lots of work gads been done.

Im very upset so far as I was hoping to have a small cute nose!
Perth Facial Plastic Surgeon

Good consult Mr Imani, is very professional in-depth discussion of what bothers me etc. I showed him a photo of the nose I like he said can be achieved. Day of cast removal the appointment was rushed, I was in shock actually when I saw it and not in a good way my heart sank, I asked about the projection and Mr Imani has said its been increased, Im at a loss why it's the only part that I actually liked. Waiting for another week or so to see what swelling goes down.