I Can Now Finally Breathe Through my Nose After 26 Years! - Perth City, AU

I was having trouble with sleeping and snoring was...

I was having trouble with sleeping and snoring was affecting my romantic relationships so I sought help from a sleep specialist who referred me to Dr Imani to restructure my nose. What I didn't realise was that my defected nose was almost completely occluded and I had been breathing through my mouth for my whole life. You need to breathe through your nose to sleep properly and the nose humidifies and cleans the air entering your lungs (I'm a nurse).

I had a fantastic experience from start to finish even though I was terrified of surgery as I hard never gone under before. I was impressed by Dr Imani's before and after photos of his other patients which sold me on the surgery. I went with a combination of rhinoplasty, septoplasty and turbinoplasty.

Dr Imani's preferred anaesthetist was also amazing as she was great at putting me under using the latest monitoring technology and kept my blood pressure steady throughout my four hour operation (I saw my op record) which I found out reduces swelling and bleeding. I didn't have any post operative nausea and vomiting and very little pain afterwards, only requiring Panadeine Forte if that. In fact, my throat hurt more than my nose from where the tube was maintaining my airway during the surgery which soon settled. The post-operative care was great and the whole team at Dr Imani's practice made me feel as though I were his only patient. I have since discovered his skin care products are also amazing!

I highly recommend Dr Imani. This operation is no where near as painful as people make it out to be, you just have to carefully follow your pre and post-op instructions and stick to the sinus rinses. Dr Imani didn't use packing which is common amongst rhinoplasty procedures and there was minimal ooze and bleeding post-op with practically no bruising.

I was unable to upload my photos due to incompatible file types but if you contact Dr Imani he can show you photos of which I am included.

Dr Imani is a perfectionist, extremely professional and a kind doctor. He is very skilled at what he does. He also let me make my payments by instalments which really helped.