Maxillofacial Surgery : Bimaxillary Advancement Surgery. Perth City, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have suffered from moderate to severe sleep...

I have suffered from moderate to severe sleep obstructive sleep apnea for about 10 years due to recessed jaw and subsequent reduced airway during sleep. This was affecting many aspects of my everyday life and my quality of life seemed to be reducing year by year. I had tried CPAP which worked quite well but did not want to see my remaining days having to endure this night after night. Therefore I researched my options and wanted to look at the possibility of Bi-maxillary Advancement Surgery.
Perth Plastic Surgeon

From the first visit with Dr Sam Cunneen I felt confident that my experience was going to be positive. He was the first Surgeon/ Specialist I have ever encountered (I am 55 years old and had numerous encounters with Surgeons and Specialists over the years) who made me feel I was not alone with my problem, and that there were real options available. Sam's knowledge, insight and understanding was so acute that I immediately also introduced my daughter to him (this is testimonial to the confidence that I have with Sam) as she had similar surgery years earlier that had failed and left her in a worse condition than previous. Apart from Sam's ability, I can say without any hesitate that he has most genuine bedside manner I have ever experienced, and this is what puts Sam well ahead of others in his field. I have to also mention that Sam's staff and team are of equally high calibre, but that they also share Sam’s level of patient care. It is early days since my surgery but so far I am confident that my Sleep Apnea has been completely corrected, and as an added bonus my profile is improved immensely. I could not be more pleased with my experience with Sam and his team.