35 Year Old Mum of 3 Mummy Makeover Perth Australia - Perth City, AU

I'm very very happy with my procedures! I had a...

I'm very very happy with my procedures! I had a full tummy tuck with mussel repair and hernia repair. Breast (donut) lift, breast implants 275cc smooth. And lipo to my flanks! My doctor Mark Harenkrri was great and always told me exactly what to expect, he always made sure I had all information needed and he started in communication with me even when he was on holidays! (As I had emailed him about some concerns before surgery) l love my new body and can't thank Mark and his stuff enough!! If you are considering any procedures you should definitely see Mark for a honest opinion..... With the great results!!
Perth Plastic Surgeon