34yrs Old, 2 Kids, Implant Removal and Lift, Neck Lift and Tummy Tuck Revision - Perth City, AU

Dr Sam was recommended by the receptionist that...

Dr Sam was recommended by the receptionist that worked for the Doctor (Retired) that did my previous surgery.(Breast Implants, Tummy Tuck) I had 1 implant that sagged and it was so uncomfortable, the tummy tuck was also not right, belly button too small as well, after a few years I got sick of it. I had my appt. with Dr Sam and felt comfortable straight away. He understood what result I wanted and explained everything. I couldn't believe the price, It was so reasonable. The hospital he used and their staff were amazing from beginning to end, (even the food, restaurant quality). My boobs looks awesome and perfectly even, tummy tuck and belly button as well are great. Its been 6 weeks since op and I feel 10 years younger, darn hereditary fat neck almost gone.

34yrs Old, 2 Kids, Breast Implant Removal and Lift, Neck Lift, Tummy Tuck Revision

Dr Sam made me feel very comfortable from my first appointment. I knew that he knew exactly the results I wanted. I had very bad breast implants and tummy tuck about 5 years ago. He removed them and did a lift, fixed my tummy and belly button. I feel like I felt 10 years ago. Sam's staff, hospital staff and after care have all been exceptional. I will be forever grateful for what he has done.

Perth Plastic Surgeon