I Highly Recommend Dr. Guy Watts

A couple years ago I started to think about...

A couple years ago I started to think about getting my breasts done. I was size B, I had never been unhappy with my breasts, I just liked my body proportions when my breast were a little larger.I was achieving this with push up bras for years.
This year In February I finally took the step to get my dream done. I did some internet research about Perths best plastic surgeons. I wanted to get my surgery done in Australia, because I think it's more comfortable after surgery to be able go home were you are surrounded by friends and family. And somehow I don't trust overseas surgeons.
After googling and reading many reviews I found Dr. Watts. I liked his work, so I booked a consultation in May. The Lady I spoke to make a booking with was really friendly, helpful and easy to talk to. When I finally met Dr. Watts, he seemed really friendly, professional and down to earth. Straight away I felt really relaxed and comfortable with him. I was happy with the consultation, Dr. Watts cares about every detail, every question I had I got all the answers and he seemed to understand exactly what I was looking for. I tried sizers on and played with implants to get an idea for perfect size for my figure. We agreed 330cc tall height, high profile would be the best fit for me. My surgery was on 22nd of September. The morning of the surgery i was so excited and at the same time really nervous. But I had good trust in Dr. Watts and my anaesthetist, I knew I was in good hands.
Dr.Watts knows how to take care of his patients. After my operation I got a goodie bag, which included scar cream, water, refreshing wipes, lip balm, candies ect. I think it was a very nice gesture from him, it really shows how much he cares about his patients.
It has now been 2 months since my surgery and I am super happy with my results. I got exactly what I was looking for. They look very natural and perfect with my body proportions. I have beautiful C cup that are nice and soft. I have got so many compliments from my partner and friends. I don't imagine my life with small breasts anymore. I think i made a really good decision.