43 Years Old, Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair - Perth, AU

After years of contemplating to get rid of the...

After years of contemplating to get rid of the life saver of my middle section, I finally did it on Nov. 28th!
A little background: 43, two kids 14 and 11. I am 5'2 and 130 pounds. I am happy with my body in general except the little extra fat around my belly. After much research and consultations with several surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Watts in Perth.
Dec. 27th 2015/One month update: initial two days are the hardest. Coughing or sneezing makes it 10 times more painful. But the rest of the recovery process is very manageable. Drains have been removed within a week. Back pain lasted about two weeks due to the hunched back. But it quickly goes away once you can stand up straight. I still feel the tightness but I know it is normal. Swelling is still present. It is better in the morning most of the days.
So far I like what I see, will continue to update until I see the final results.

Dr. Watts is one of the best doctors I have ever met ( I lived in several countries including US and Australia). He is very professional - always listens to my concerns, provides honest opinions. I never felt the pressure to make any decisions. He is punctual - I never have to wait long for my appointments (unlike some clinics, you wait in big waiting room and then you are asked to go in the small waiting room to wait more before the doctor can finally see you). Dr. Watts' staff are great as well - Ash has been very accommodating with my schedule and tried her best to meet my time. She even visited me the day after surgery @ the hospital. Overall I had a great experience with Dr. Watts for my tummy tuck. I will choose Dr. Watts for my next plastic surgery if I decide to do something else.