Best Decision I Ever Made - Perth, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a revision rhionoplasty, septoplasty, turbin...

I had a revision rhionoplasty, septoplasty, turbin. from botched surgery years ago. I researched all options for surgeons in Perth and felt that Dr. Imani had the skills and expertise I was looking for. I attended his initial appointment and I was delighted by the knowledge, the clear explanation of what I needed done and left the appointment 100% convinced I was making the best decision ever. I had surgery 1 month ago and I am absolutely delighted to date with the way my nose is turning out. My breathing has improved dramatically, I am sleeping so much better. My nose is still taking shape naturally but I am delighted with it and just wish I had found this clinic and done this years ago. I would highly recommend this clinic, don't go to someone else because you might save a few pounds. Its not worth it, go to the best and know that you are making the best decision ever. Its your face, you really don't want to be taking risks.

Highly skilled, professional you leave reassured you are with the best surgeon. Pre surgery and post surgery care has been fantastic. Highly recommend.