63 Year Old Refresh - Perth, AU

Although I was not contemplating a face lift I...

Although I was not contemplating a face lift I felt I needed to look less tired under my eyes. My dark rings always made me look as if I needed a rest so decided I needed professional advice as to what would give me the best result. After a consultation with Dr Watts my path was clear, fillers into tear troughs. Result..... amazing, exactly what I needed, has taken years off my appearance and compliments keep flowing without anyone knowing why.

Dr Watts and his practice manager (Sue) are friendly, professional and put you at ease from the first phone call. The rooms are beautifully modern and easy to find, with ample parking. Dr Watts really has a way of making you feel he has the experience to advise on the best procedure for your concerns and is prepared to take however long it needs to explain the procedure and realistic outcomes. Will I go again, yes. Would I consider anyone else, no.