Breast Aug with Dr Guy Watts - Dark Skin Under Breast Incision - Perth, AU

Hey everyone Can't believe it's finally my turn...

Hey everyone
Can't believe it's finally my turn to write about my experience!! It's going to be short and sweet: just wanted to be clear on one thing: i couldn't have wished for a better surgeon to walk me through this journey! I'm 155cm and weigh 45kg, my skin is super thin like the rest of me. I was a 32a or less after 3 kids (actually never had much of a bosom anyway and always felt like a 12yr old). I'm now a 10c .. i think - will need to wait a few months for the settling and adjustment period before i can categorically say. The biggest thing in my case was the first step: I'm a self confessed stress head and Control freak and I was totally flipping out about surrendering to general anesthetic to an unknown end. There was nothing garanteeing that the surgery would work as planned and that i would end up with the results i was aiming for. .. nothing except my amazing surgeon! It's been a week and a bit and my body is healing fast. My breasts look fantastic already and the incision site is not as hyperpigmented as i thought it would be. The surgeon choice was critical for me - if there's one advice i can give is choose your surgeon well...the rest will follow.

Dr Watts is fantastic! Could not have asked for a better surgeon to inspire confidence and amazing results.