Breast Aug with Dr Guy Watts - Dark Skin Under Breast Incision - Perth, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey everyone Can't believe it's finally my turn...

Hey everyone
Can't believe it's finally my turn to write about my experience!! It's going to be short and sweet: just wanted to be clear on one thing: i couldn't have wished for a better surgeon to walk me through this journey! I'm 155cm and weigh 45kg, my skin is super thin like the rest of me. I was a 32a or less after 3 kids (actually never had much of a bosom anyway and always felt like a 12yr old). I'm now a 10c .. i think - will need to wait a few months for the settling and adjustment period before i can categorically say. The biggest thing in my case was the first step: I'm a self confessed stress head and Control freak and I was totally flipping out about surrendering to general anesthetic to an unknown end. There was nothing garanteeing that the surgery would work as planned and that i would end up with the results i was aiming for. .. nothing except my amazing surgeon! It's been a week and a bit and my body is healing fast. My breasts look fantastic already and the incision site is not as hyperpigmented as i thought it would be. The surgeon choice was critical for me - if there's one advice i can give is choose your surgeon well...the rest will follow.

Dr Watts is fantastic! Could not have asked for a better surgeon to inspire confidence and amazing results.