34 Y/o BF Three Children - Perth, AU

I decided to get a breast augmentation as I had...

I decided to get a breast augmentation as I had finished BF three children. I wanted to fill the loose skin. I chose to have tear drop implants under the muscle. I went from a a/b cup to a d cup. I had surgery as a day case. It took about one month before I had no post op pain. It took about two months before i was back to original fitness and strength. I am very happy with the results. I would do it again.

Implant details

I am 165 cm tall and 55 kg. I had 295 cc tear drop medium height, moderate plus profile. Implants under muscle.
Perth Plastic Surgeon

First interaction was with Jo on the phone in the West Perth Offices. Jo was great gave me all the information I required and more. I chose to see Dr Cunneen because of my conversation with Jo. I had two appointments with Dr Cunneen before my surgery. The appointments never felt rushed and I was given plenty of opportunity for questions. I had my surgery as a day case. I was given contact numbers for contacting my Dr and the anesthetist. I was advised to call if I had and concerns before my follow up appointment. I could not fault anything with my procedure. I am very very happy with my results.