26, Mummy, Breast Fed - Perth, AU

I really cant recommend Dr Sam enough for making...

Perth Plastic Surgeon

I really cant recommend Dr Sam enough for making me feel beautiful again, he's been amazing such a gentleman, he is calm, relaxed and makes you feel at ease. For me getting this done was a big deal the cost, going under anaesthetic the surgery and the recovery. I was unsure it was a good idea but now I can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner. I am so glad that I found Dr Sam and went to him for a consultation as soon as I met him I had a good feeling about everything and he didn’t prove me wrong, everything is above and beyond my expectations. The team that he works with makes the whole process run smoothly. On the day the anaesthetist was great and the nurses that they work with at the day surgery were wonderful. My before and after I cant believe that my boobs actually looked that sad before the result that he has give me is unbelievable, I love looking at them. Have a consultation with him Dr Sam he is a great surgeon, I love knowing that I can go back to him any time, having a breast augment is a life long commitment and I feel at ease knowing I have Dr Sam as a surgeon.