Vitalize Peel Worked Much Better for Me Than the Stronger VI Peel, Perrysburg, OH

I had a VI peel earlier this year and wrote a...

I had a VI peel earlier this year and wrote a negative review of that because it did not make my skin peel or produce results in making my skin any better. It was like my skin was immune to any effects of it. However, as fall approached and my skin suddenly turned terrible with adult acne, I tried the Vitalize Peel which is not even supposed to be as strong as the VI Peel, but it gave me significant peeling and results. I am very happy with the Vitalize peel. My skin is clearer and looks much improved!

January - Still great!

My skin has continued to be the best it's ever been thanks to the peels. I started using a pure plastic surgeon- grade mineral make up after the peels, and that has really helped my skin stay as good as it can stay!

Dermatology and Associates are highly ranked in my book! Very professional, the Med Spa is fantastic!