18 Years Old, Male, Too Young for Wrinkles and Decided to Do Something About It! - Perrysburg, OH

I first started noticing the slight lines on my...

I first started noticing the slight lines on my forehead around 17. They would fade in and out throughout the day, and usually by the end the day they were very noticeable. However what finally pushed me over the edge was that I couldn't take pictures without them being extremely apparent. It got to the point where I'd have to Photoshop out my forehead lines before I uploaded a picture on Facebook. Real annoying as you can imagine. I felt that they made me look confused and gave me an "unsure" expression. As somebody who has struggled with acne, I often get chemical peels at ADA Aesthetics which is connected to Dermatology Associates. I've been thinking about getting botox, and once I turned 18 I asked my aesthetician what she thought. She actually did the consultation while I was getting a chemical peel which made it super, super easy and convenient for me so I wouldn't have to book another appointment. And after my peel, I told her I wanted to book an appointment and she took me over there to help me book it! It did take a while to get an appointment but I took this as a good sign that they were booked up (and everytime I go there there are people there). I was nervous the day of the appointment that it would hurt, but I was absolutely shocked that I could not feel it at all. The best way I can describe it as if somebody was gently pressing a bobby pin against the area. Keep in mind I only had my forehead done so it may be different for different areas. She did not use any numbing cream. It was a much simpler process than I ever imagined - I'm annoyed with myself I didn't do it sooner because it was so easy and quick. I started to notice results around 4 days later and the full results within a week. My forehead really look much smoother than I even thought possible! The only downside is that for the first few days I did have a few little "prick marks" on my forehead that looked like small zits, but they go away very quickly. I enjoyed the treatment so much I had an extra unit of botox put in my forehead in my left eyebrow because it was higher than the right one when I smiled. Worked like a charm and I'm hooked on this stuff for life! Anyone considering doing this I urge to do it, but do not bargain hunt. There was another place in my area that was doing it cheaper ($9 a unit compared to the $13 I paid) but the quality of your results is from experience of the injector. Do your research and go for it!

Now up to 15 units!

I've been increasing the amount of units as I go in slowly. Right now I have 8 in my forehead, two in my left eyebrow to lower it when I smile, and 5 in my nose (depressor nasi septi) to increase the tip. I will do a separate review on the nonsurgical nose job later!
Maumee Dermatologic Surgeon

The only person I'd ever trust with a needle and my face! Extremely nice person and very personable, she made me feel at ease and comfortable through the whole process. I've only had botox from her so far. She took a long time examining how my face moved and feeling it and looking at the pictures I brought in. She also answered my entire list of questions without seeming annoyed or impatient. She really cares about her patients and scheduled a follow up appointment with me right afterwards. She gave me a card with her phone number and my username and password to an online portal. When I sent her a question online she responded very quickly. Extremely personable, professional, and knows what she's doing. I'm so so so glad I found Dr. Stierman and I recommended her to anyone who needs a fantastic dermatologist. I couldn't imagine going to anybody else.