27 YO, No Kids, Wanted Fuller Breasts. 375 CC's/ Sub Muscular/ HP Silicone Implants

I have always wanted fuller breasts and I finally...

I have always wanted fuller breasts and I finally came across the right time to do it. I was nervous about taking pain medication so I initially thought I was going to be able to handle non narcotic pain meds. Yeah.... that didn't happen. My recovery has been mostly smoothe with one minor complication. During my 1 day post op apt we noticed the left breast was swelling more than the other and was significantly more painful. My wonderful doctor, being as experienced and particular as he is, opted to cut my breast back open right then and there to make sure there was no bleeding. It has stayed a little more swollen than the right ever since. I'm only 11 days post op right now but I decided to get going on my journey.

Day of surgery

Lots of pressure and soreness. Taking pain meds and Valium pretty regularly. I have a local anesthetic going through the pain pump they gave me in a sweet fanny pack.

Pic from day of surgery

1 day post op

This is where you can tell my left breast is swelling more than the right. My PS had me come in and open me back up to make sure nothing was going on. All clear! Just normal swelling.

2 days post op

Not much of a change here

5 days post op

7 days post op

Had my first follow-up appointment today. Time to start the massages to drop the girls. Very little pain at this point. Oh and I finally started getting the feeling back in my nipples!!! Left is still more swollen than the right.

Wondering if I should have gone bigger:/

Now that some of the swelling has gone down I'm feeling that I could have done at least 400CC's. I know that's only about a shot glass difference but people can't even tell I've had them done through my shirt. Doing the massages 1x per day as instructed. Taking vitamin E twice a day now. Still wearing the bra without underwire 24/7. No pain really, just itchy incisions. Morning boob is getting less tight and painful. Been off pain meds and Valium for 1 week. Nipples are still pretty unresponsive and take a lot of stimulation to get them hard. Here's a 14 day photo update.

21 days post op

Starting to see some progress with the swelling. I'm continuing my massage to help drop the implants into place. I'm doing the left one twice a day and the right one once a day since the left breast has been stubborn throughout this entire process.I was allowed to go back to the gym and do legs per my doctor on Monday! I really don't have any pain anymore but my nipples are SUPER sensitive. Still wearing a bra without wire 24/7. They're starting to get squishy too!

28 days post op

Got measured at Victoria's Secret this weekend. 32DD! Woo hoo! They seem to be getting bigger as they drop. Still not a fan of the side view.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and the entire staff have been the main factor in why this experience has been so smooth and worry free. First of all, Dr. Kay has an extensive education background and 45 years of experience in plastic surgery that helped reassure me. I must admit, he didn't keep very updated before and after pics but i trusted him and I just felt that he knew exactly what I wanted. He was very conservative and would only do what implants fits my chest otherwise he would refer me to someone else. My chest measured at 11.5 so we chose the HP(smaller in width), 375 CC's( largest I could go without looking funny), and silicone sub muscular (so they looked and felt as real as possible.) Dr. Kay spent hours with me during the consultation. His RN spent countless hours resizing me every time I got nervous and thought I wanted to change my mind. I didn't want them to be too small but I didn't want them to look top heavy either. I also got a same day call back. MY doctor will be following me for a year to ensure the best outcome possible. He called the night of surgery to see how I was doing and has also made me feel like his only patient.