Perfect Result Six Pack by Vaser Liposuction in Bangkok, Thailand - Thailand, TH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi all, today I will share my experience about...

Hi all, today I will share my experience about tummy vaser liposuction. Actually, I would like to absorbed my fat out only, but Dr.Darin Muangthai(The SIB clinic plastic surgeon in Bangkok, Thailand) showed me her old patient’s picture about hi definition vaser and its can be six pack!!!. She offered me for consultation for free then I was immediately decide to do it. I was really absolutely satisfy with the result. I was wondering about her technique and the price is reasonable and no need to take long time recovery. I was done with general anesthesia and when I was feel only bit painful and swelling. The doctor showed me my fats that she suck it up, it was too much and I feel like new person. Look like natural like I am always doing an exercise. I was stay at the clinic for a night as I am go there alone so better to be there with staff. I would like to say thank you to Dr.Darin Muangthai, she is very specialist plastic surgeon as she has 10 years experience and certificated in Vaser Liposuction. And for all staff, they are so friendly always there for helping me and supply me with all information I need for both pre and post surgery. The surgery is just like what I expected, its perfect like they promise and it was what I needed actually. Thanks! Joe.
Dr.Darin Muangthai

Very specialist and all staff are kind and friendly.