Rhinoplasty with Dr. Jeffrey Wise, Wayne, NJ

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 162 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went in to see Dr Wise because I read alot on...

I went in to see Dr Wise because I read alot on him. After meeting Dr. Wise I knew immediately I wanted him to perform the surgery on my face. Not only is Dr. Wise a brilliant surgeon, he is the most humble man I have ever met. I immediately scheduled the surgery. I dealt with Diane in the office who is literally a diamond. I scheduled the surgery date with her, and she took care of everything from hospital, insurance paperwork, and post check ups. The staff is awesome. I hug them and Dr. Wise when I see them. Dr. Wise took my nose which has been crooked and hard to breath from since I was 20. Dr. Wise gave me the most beautiful nose ever and I now sleep so much better since my breathing is perfect. Honestly, if your looking for the best skilled, most humble, and a wonderful Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Wise is your doctor. I feel gorgeous everyday now.

In meeting Dr. Wise, I knew he was an outstanding surgeon. We spoke together like I knew him for years. He is such a genuine and humble doctor. After talking with Dr. Wise, I knew there would be no other doctor that I would allow to touch my face. We looked at my nose in different views, and what my thoughts were on what I was hoping for. And Dr. Wise delivered just like he said he would. My surgery was six months ago and I constantly look at my nose and I feel beautiful. He is an amazing, brilliant, humble Plastic Surgeon.