Breast Implant Ordeal Behind Me Thanks to Dr. Feng - Cleveland, OH

I am a patient of renowned plastic surgeon Dr....

I am a patient of renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Lu-Jean Feng of the Feng Clinic, Pepper Pike, Ohio.
I had silicone gel implants placed in my body in 1985 by a Michigan plastic surgeon that my body was rejecting. I began researching implant removal noting that Dr. Feng had been performing this procedure for many years and was highly recommended by every source I found.
Dr Feng diagnosed Grade 4 capsular contracture in both breasts recommending "En Bloc" removal as soon as possible.
I considered having this procedure performed in Michigan paid by Medicare but could not find a local surgeon with the comparable skill or experience of Dr. Feng. All costs were private pay but I believe it was worth it.
Every phase of my treatment was exceptional from my initial contact with Operations Director Linda Haas including all operative and post op personnel. My surgery was a complete success with no pain or nausea afterwards. I am currently at three weeks post op and feel great. I can never thank Dr. Feng and her staff enough.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon