50 Yr Old Implant Removal and 2nd Lift. Pepper Pike, OH

Dr. Lu-Jean Feng repaired a botched implant/lift...

Dr. Lu-Jean Feng repaired a botched implant/lift procedure I had 5 years ago. I had a lot of scar tissue because I had to have 3 surgeries on my left breast and they were still lopsided, uncomfortable and not proportionate to my body. Dr. Feng removed the old scar tissue, implants and gave me a 2nd lift. I NOW LOOK NORMAL!! I feel 100% better. Dr. Feng is a talented and gifted surgeon. I went into this procedure not expecting a miracle, but she performed one! She spent quality time with me and met every expectation I needed for a caring and concerned professional. Her staff is warm and friendly, her office environment is inviting and soothing, and they are concerned with your entire mind, body and health. She has a holistic approach to medicine and my healing process was quickened by the vitamins, food recommendations and instructions given. If anyone is looking for a surgeon who cares and who takes a personal interest in you, Dr Lu-Jean Feng can be your only choice!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Excellent in every way. Dr. Feng cares and takes a personal interest in you!