41 Yr Old Mom to Four. Peoria, IL

Well after my divorce was final, I decided it was...

Well after my divorce was final, I decided it was time to do something for me. I used this site as a reference for weeks. We originally talked about adding 500cc's, lipo in my arm pits, hips, abdomen and on top of my pubic bone. I knew I needed volume in my breasts, but I didn't want them to look like "money makers". I had only dreamed about having this done. I was so happy to pay for it and book my surgery time and date. It's only 2dpUT alreadyou I am extremely pleased with the results.

2.5 weeks post op update

I never thought my breasts would start to drop and settle in to a more natural position, but they are starting to. My incision is starting to heal, most all of the scabs are gone, minus where my tubes were. I can FINALLY sneeze without feeling like my intestines are going to go flying across the room. I'm back to work, still wearing a binder around my waist. Tomorrow I have to fly across the US for work and decided to go with a more low profile option and bought a spanx type garment. It wears like short shorts and goes all the way up to my bra. I'm still not sleeping well, I tend to try to move too much while I'm sleeping and I can only roll to one side. The lipo swelling and lumps are by far, the hardest part of recovering. My TT incision only really hurt for 3 days. The lumps are sore, and the bruising is incredibly deep. I'm ready to go back to the gym, but I realize heavy lifting and hard core HIIT cardio is many weeks away. :(
Peoria Plastic Surgeon