33 Yrs Old, 3 Kids Breastfed, 5'2" 158 Lbs 600cc Uhp - Peoria, IL

I was a deflated C from losing weight. Now I have...

I was a deflated C from losing weight. Now I have cleavage even in a sports bra. I was originally going to go 700cc but chickened out. I went with 600cc but wish I would have gone with the 700cc instead. I am only 6 weeks post op so I hope they change for the better. Overall, I think just finally having boobs will be nice!

6 week check up

I still have a lil swelling and my implants have not dropped. I have air pockets in the bottom of my right breast waiting for them to drop and fluff. Bras are a nightmare at this stage because they are constantly changing. I still have mild aches and extremely sensitive nipples. I was assured these are all normal. I was a lil upset as since surgery and not able to do much I have gained weight. I was still not released for any exercise at this appointment and was instructed to only brisk walk until next follow up appointment Dec 1. Nurse said she imagined it will be closer to Jan 1st before he releases me.

Just a current picture 7 weeks po

Dr. Jefferies

I am happy to have finally gone through with the BA but I should have researched and shopped around for the best dr for the job. My nurse Amy Berg was FANTASTIC!!! As for the dr, for paying almost $8000 for something I am carrying with me the rest of my life, he could have treated me like I was more important. I have seen him 1 time in 6 weeks. Luckily my surgery has been flawless. I have no need or want to even go back for further follow up appointments.