27 Mom of 2 Boys (Flat Chested) - Peoria, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my consultation on July 1, 2016. I'm 115 lbs...

I had my consultation on July 1, 2016. I'm 115 lbs and my current bra size is a 32A. I have been wanting my breasts done since I was younger. However, I was told that after I had children they would come. Funny thing is they did and once I stopped producing milk they left lol. My doctor recommended with my body frame and size that I should stay between 250cc-375cc. I decided that I'd go to 350cc-375cc because it looked great and would give me the look I'm wanting. My doctor said I wouldn't be able to lift anything over 10lbs for 4 weeks and I have a 8 month old 30lb baby that isn't walking yet. I'm hoping he will be walking soon hopefully before his birthday in October. I already scheduled my surgery and decided on saline implants of 375cc.

Update

So I decided to go with another doctor in Chicago, IL (Dr. Weinzweig at JW Plastic Surgery). After having a consultation and speaking with him I felt like he was a better fit for me. I have my surgery scheduled now scheduled for November 21, 2016. I'm so excited it's just a few days away from my 28th birthday. I'll post before and after pictures when it gets closer.

Breast Augmentation Review

After my last review I decided to go with another doctor in the area. I had my surgery on November 21, 2016 by doctor Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig at JW plastic surgery. The day of the surgery I thought I'd be nervous and scared. However, Dr. Wenizweig and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I got high profile 375cc in both breasts, I'm 5"3 and 115 lbs (I was a 32A before my surgery). I was hesitant at how boxy they looked during the first few weeks but they settled a month in. I didn't take any pictures for the 2 weeks but I did the 3rd week. Needless to say I'm a month in and very pleased with the results. Best decision I ever made!

Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig and his staff were amazing. They always responded to my questions and calls in a timely manner before and after my surgery. I'm pleased with my results and trusting his opinion.