40 Years Old, 5'2", 120lbs Tummy Tuck, Breast Implant Exchange.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm so excited that I'm finally getting new...

I'm so excited that I'm finally getting new breasts and a flat stomach! I have two children that were 8 and 9 pounds at birth. Me being small framed pregnancy really stretched me out. I have diastasis recti. I had 300cc Mcghan saline implants done in 2004 after my breasts were depleted from nursing so long. I will try to post as much as possible.

Side view before

Current Meghan 300cc implants

The left implant is half out from under the muscle. They were put in through auxiliary incision. I'm getting them exchanged for 425cc moderates, peri-aereola incision.

Pre-op appointment

We decided to go with Natrelle Inspira SRF 385. I hope I'm happy with this size. I have saggy 300cc with no projection right now. I measure 10.9 and 11.2. Any advice would be appreciated.

Decided on Natrelle Inspira SRF 415

After more research yesterday I went back to my PS and changed my implant size to 415. I think they will look better on me in the long run.

Surgery Day!

I went in at 7 am. The surgery started at 8ish and I was ready and left at 1:15z. The Percocet is helping but when I get up to use the bathroom but I almost pass out!

Day 2 Swelling/walker

Thank goodness for compression garments! I totally recommend getting a walker. I can get up and around today but my back would hurt if I didn't have a walker. Tomorrow I will take the gigantic gauze pad off and post the picture. I'm so glad I finally did this! It's soooo worth it.

Fever 100.3

I now have a fever and think I over did things today. My PS said if I still have it tomorrow I will have to meet him at the hospital. Anyone else have this problem?

Compression garment off!

I have been waiting for this for years! Today is a good day. I'm still taking stool softener and Percocet. No fever today. I suggest to only get up to go to the bathroom the 1st 3 days.

Don't over do it.

I feel good today but get exhausted very easily. I've cried because I don't like feeling so helpless and tired. Each day gets better but I have to tell myself Don't Over Do It! I couldn't be happier with my results which make this so worth it:)

Laughing hurts!

I feel like the muscles seize up when I laugh or try to cough. Im using Salonapas on my back but gosh dang is it sore! My tummy is so tight I don't want to risk standing up too straight just yet. This takes patience girls! I have minimal bruising and my drain is getting less filled each day. I totally am loving that I have a noticeable waist now!

Almost standing straight.

I suggest while laying down to slowly straighten legs and back. This has helped me stand straighter when I get up. I am still taking 1/2 a Percocet 2x's a day along with ibuprofen. I'm also still taking one Ducolax a day.

I have the W scar. Does it look too high on the sides????

I slept horribly last night and woke up feeling super tight. I immediately took a Percocet and it helped a lot. I feel better wearing my Marena garment. After showering(very carefully!) I feel so much better. One day at a time and again....Don't over do it or you'll pay for it! I just realized my scar looks like it is very high in the hips and looks like the W technique.

11 days post

Does this look normal?

Here is before,1 week, 2 week

I went back to work on day 12! I am still a little hunched over today. My abs tighten up when I walk like contractions. This has been totally worth it!!

Great scar so far!