Dr. Shaddix is AMAZING! - Pensacola, FL

My husband and I can't say enough. When I first...

My husband and I can't say enough. When I first looked into starting my 'surgical journey', I wanted to make sure I had Doctor that could not only see my vision, but bring it to life. I originally wanted to get my pre-pregnancy body back, but Dr. Shaddix has far exceeded those expectations! I can't wait to document this journey.

I'm going to try to update this later..

Surgery was 6/21. I'm going go try to add pictures and more details later. :)

I'm almost able to stand up straight

Almost. Still slightly hunched and it's doing a number on my back. Feeling a lot better. Starting to get itchy from my binder.

9 days PO

Pictures from before until now...

17 days PO

I'm feeling SOOOO much better. Right around day 15 or so I woke up and my pain was so much better--almost freakishly so. It was almost like I had turned a corner. I don't work (stay at home mom) but if I did, at about 2 weeks I could probably are going back to work as long as there was no real physical exertion. I'm walking ALMOST upright. For the most part I feel great. I still sort of 'turtle' and roll around trying to get up. Sneezing is still god awful. I can see the swelling gradually going down, too. Unfortunately, the better my stomach starts to look, the more I'm determined I NEED my boobs done. Haha.

I had lipo done on my thighs---still slightly bruised, swollen: I'm excited to see the final results. Anything is better than those jean destroying monsters I had! My inner thighs have always been a source of frustration. The fat from my thighs and from what was lipo'd during my tummy tuck was added to round out my butt from my first bbl. I've been reduced to sleeping on my back because of my tummy tuck, so I'm paranoid that I'm flattening my ass. I keep taking pictures trying to make sure everything is good.

Overall I'm hopeful and excited to see the final results and get back into the gym. I'm ready to tone my arms and back...everything else looks so great, I've found new motivation.

I'll forever be thankful for everything Dr. Shaddix has done. I've had a rough year and with his help, I think I'm finally getting my confidence back.

I need to update this

I'll try to add new pics!
Pensacola Physician

Absolutely amazing. Doesn't mind answering questions (I asked a ton) and makes sure that you are both informed and comfortable. He goes the extra mile to insure that you happy. Excellent communication: always prompt and makes himself accessible. I had a BBL done by him in the winter, just got my tummy tuck, and if I get anything else done, he'll be my go-to Doctor. I can't say enough positive things about him. His work is outstanding! I can't stop looking at my 'before and after' pictures -- Dr. Shaddix is an artist!