70 Year Old Mother of Three, Three Caesarean Sections, Done in Conjunction with Total, Surgical Hysterectomy - Pensacola, FL

I needed a total, surgical hysterectomy so decided...

I needed a total, surgical hysterectomy so decided to have a tummy tuck at the same time. I had had 3 Caesarean sections leaving me with no/almost no abdominal muscle control, making it impossible to correct with abdominal exercises. So glad I had the surgery. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Excellent results.
Pensacola Physician

I must say my experience with Dr.Brown was excellent. He explained the pros/cons, dangers of this particular surgery, result expectations, and showed photos of surgeries he had performed. Everything about him is knowledgeable, methodical, thorough, and no-nonsense, but at the same time a very kind, confident, patient, people-person interested in you & your concerns at that moment. I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Brown as a great plastic surgeon!