Dr. Brown the Right Doctor - Pensacola, FL

For the last ten years I lived a very private hell...

For the last ten years I lived a very private hell of having a large mass right above the genital area that went up to the belly button. It was heavy and hung to my knees. I lost weight but it was still there. I could get no surgeon to take me on as I was over 300 lbs. I had lost all hope until it got infected and I ended up in the Er at just the right time. This thing was sucking the life from me. I was lucky the doctor on call that day was a woman and she called in Dr. Brown. I knew he was the right doctor, when he not only examined it closely, but looked at me with compassion and said" no one should live like this". My son was in the room and he and I both started to cry. I had lost all hope, and suddenly there was some.
I had this mass removed before and had always felt they didn't get it all; and I was right. Dr. Brown was thorough , both in the pre op and in the procedure. He was radical, and it was exactly the right thing. His staff were supportive and very kind. No one ever made me feel embarrassed or less than good. The post op care was as good as the surgery itself. With a 36 inch incision, I healed quickly and very well.
Finding a doctor that is compassionate, caring, and kind, is a gift. Finding one that is also thorough, and a gifted surgeon is a miracle. Dr. Brown was my miracle. I have my life back, and feel human for the first time in many years. I cannot recommend him and his office highly enough.
Pensacola Physician

Dr. Brown was a straight to the point kind of person, yet he was also compassionate and nice. His skill was amazing and he is a gifted surgeon.