28 Barely A-cup, Active, Pear-shaped Mommy of Two - Pensacola, FL

I have been pretty much obsessed with breasts...

I have been pretty much obsessed with breasts since I was 16. Not in a sexual way, but in a "WHY don't I have some, way?" My friends growing up thought they were being sweet by saying, "You're so lucky that you can go bra less. I could never do that." Ouch! PSA- don't say that to small breasted girls. It cut's like a knife. Ok so flash forward 12 years, and I'm married with two kids. My breasts filled out to a full C while I was pregnant and breastfeeding but so did the rest of me. lol My size 3 (110lbs) blew up to a size 13 plus (160lbs). I lost most of the weight, and have dropped down to a 6/8 around 125 lbs. My boob's, on the other hand, barely exist now. I barely fill out an A cup. I'm flat as a board in a sports bra, and have been buying the Miraculous Bras by Victoria Secrets trying to balance my pear shape out. I no longer fill these $75 bra's out, and decided it was time to make a permanent change. My dh isn't exactly supportive as he likes me the way that I am. But he doesn't feel like a 12 year old in a bikini. He doesn't know how frustrating it is to wear a dress because I don't fill out the top portion. So to him, I'm being selfish. I guess I am. I'm a stay at home mother (His decision so he can focus at work) of a 4 and 6 year old. I cook 3 from-scratch meals a day, clean house, do laundry, have started an acre plus vegetable garden, pay our bills, attend all of my daughter's school events, and rarely get a break from anything. I love my children, and my husband but it's time I do something for myself.

What I want!

So my husband finally came around, and is now really excited for me! :) He's really enjoying the inspirations that I've been looking at. hahaha I've decided to go with high profile 400cc-450cc memoryshape silicone implants by Mentor. They are the tear drop shaped, "gummy bear" aka cohesive gel, textured implants. I want a really natural look, with the natural slope of the chest, less projection on top, and fullness on the bottom.

Man! These things are super tight... I can barely move my arms to type on my iPad. I ended up with 390cc as my ps suggested would fit the best, and look the most natural. I'm so excited for the swelling to go down so I can get a good look at them. Pain isn't terrible in the chest, but getting out of bed or raising my arms has been quite a feat so far. My post op appt is tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to post an update picture.

18 days later

After a few freak out moments, unscheduled trips to see my plastic surgeon, and 2 weeks- I'm sooo happy with my results so far. I feel balanced and proportionate for the first time ever.

I was going to do the whole before in a bikini, and after, BUT it's WAYYY too small now. YAY! :)

15 weeks later!

I'm very happy thus far with my results. They are a little uneven but I was so FLAT before I may have been uneven then. haha Recovery has been fine, and I'm completely back to my normal routine. I will say this though I wish I could have gone slightly larger. I'm a petite girl but have a tendency to carry weight on my hips, and I feel like I'm still substantially smaller up top than I am down below. My husband thinks I'm nuts, and they're perfect. lol If life presents the opportunity to go bigger in the future I'm definitely going to take it.

My advice to anyone is that if you're considering between sizes- go with the bigger size as long as your body can handle it. I was pretty much maxed out at 390cc because of my skin, bwd, and other measurements. I was hoping to go with 450 cc's which would have probably made me just about a cup size larger, not quite. I wanted more volume at the bottom of the breast for that underboob look. <3
Pensacola Physician

I was very impressed with his knowledge, recommendations, and overall manner. He was kind, light-hearted, and made me feel comfortable about my decision. He understood that I wanted a very natural look but much larger than I am now. I had additional questions a few days later, and sent him an email. He responded personally with very detailed answers, and has put me at complete ease. I'm very excited about my augmentation, and decision to choose him. I have nothing but great things to say about him! I highly recommend him!