Consultation Review: Male Interested in Liposuction - Pensacola, FL

I've lost almost 50 pounds by working out hard and...

I've lost almost 50 pounds by working out hard and dieting the past two years. I wanted to get lower abdominal liposuction to finish off some stubborn parts and to reward myself. After talking to Dr.Shaddix he informed me of something I didn't recognize. That I had very few spots to actually liposuction and that what I was seeing was actually loose skin. So I decided not to do it.
Pensacola Physician

Dr.shaddix was very professional. He was honest about what he could and couldn't do in my situation and what I could expect. He answered all of my questions and he had great bedside manners. I actually think he was more disappointed than I was about what could be done in my situation. He even recommended that I get a second opinion but I decided that I'd trust his word because he was very honest with me. His main goal really was to make sure that I was happy with the results of my procedure. If I ever decide to have any work done in the future he would definitely be my first and only choice.