39 Years Old. I Have 6 Beautiful Kids. I Will Be 40 This Year:( Not Liking the Aging Process. Pensacola, FL

I have decided to go thru 4 Picosure laser...

I have decided to go thru 4 Picosure laser treatments and 1 ablative laser treatment. I have finished all as of 3/23. The Pico sure is a process they say to help build collagen and the ablative you are to see immediate results after healed. I am on day 3 of the healing from the ablative laser and it's healing nicely! I hope the results are worth it!

Ablative Laser

Today is day 6 I put makeup on for the first time! Here are before and after pics
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Ms. Alice is the most caring person I have met! Made me feel at ease before and after! It didn't matter when I had a question she would answer them or have me come into the office to talk about it! I was very emotional about my aging process and she had the most caring heart towards me and how I felt! She didn't try and pressure me into doing anything like most Drs do! If this does work, I know it only last a couple years and if asked would I do it again if results are what i am looking for absolutely. I wish I would have stayed out of tanning beds and the sun then I doubt I would have had to do this:( but hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel!