Hour Glass at Last! Lower MINI Tummy Tuck with Back, Flanks and Abdominal Lipo! - Pensacola, FL

Great experience. Had it done at a surgery center...

Great experience. Had it done at a surgery center under local. Everyone was so professional. I was terrified. Dr. Brown said, "Hold this up (my lower ab fat that resisted all efforts to leave)" so I can mark it. It made me realize in that moment that I indeed wanted and dreamed of this. This is not a walk in the park surgery though I was able to walk the first day. Upright. He didn't cut muscles and I'm fit . Except for the roll of fat that is now gone. I love having a flat tummy. And the hour glass which I have not had since I was 30 something. I'm 49. My scar is already disappearing. I had a drain for one week - and yes it hurts if you drop it. I was able to get it out in one week without swelling. I went off my pain meds then. I had no nausea, etc. I look great now and can't wait to see what I look like in a few months. Overtime I got out of the shower I would cringe at this roll. I am extremely happy I did it and so pleased with the results. I did this for me. You will need to plan on at least two weeks off and someone to take you and spend the night with you. I had all my food and water pre-planned and at home. However, at two weeks I was released to do whatever I want. Like I said, I'm at three weeks and loving it. I will get some photos in there. My energy is now back. For me it took three weeks to really feel like me. I've had to wear a compression garment - and I can't say I"m all about that, but it's part of it. One more week then it's 12 hours of the garment. Hooray! Amazing results so early. I am back to work too. If this area bugs you, this is the doc to consult with.
Dr. Ben Brown

He's fabulous. Again - he can do anything. Meticulous. Minimal scar with delicate stitches. Thinks of everything. Work speaks for it self. Kind and knowledgeable. Gifted. Intelligent. Truthful. Will say no to this or that query. Will tell you what you need. It was beyond my expectation. Hey, I"m happy and it's only three weeks! I can't wait for the full result.