dja - Pensacola, FL

I am in my 60's and had lost 50 pounds. The skin...

I am in my 60's and had lost 50 pounds. The skin on my cheeks and neck were very loose and wrinkled. I had a face and neck lift and then a laser treatment a week later and would absolutely do it again. The face-lift was not a problem for me, not a lot of pain and the swelling and bruising was less than I thought it would be. The laser treatment I had really made a difference in the way my skin looks now. My face is soft and all the brown spots are gone. It also helped with some of the deep wrinkles that were left after the lift. The process of recovery and skin healing after the laser was tough but worth it. My skin was red after the laser procedure for quite a while but I could still go back to work after 2 1/2 weeks. After the procedure with Dr Lebeau I feel so good about myself. I get so many compliments from co-workers and friends.
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lebeau did my surgery is wonderful and was always available to me. His staff is the greatest. I was given all the instructions I needed to take care of my skin after surgery and the laser. I will continue to go to Dr Lebeau and his nurse Julie for my skincare needs. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Lebeau to anyone wanting this procedure.