I Feel Like a New Person! - Pensacola, FL

I was at a point of desperation when I discovered...

I was at a point of desperation when I discovered Dr. Shaddix. I suffered for years with upper back and neck pain. I also had difficulty breathing when I was lying down all due to the size of my breasts. I was a 40 DD and in need of a breast reduction/lift. I was extremely nervous about having plastic surgery. Not only did he answer all of my questions and explained exactly what was going to happen and what to expect, he even worked hard to get my insurance to pay for this procedure. He is a compassionate physician and truly listens and cares for his patients. He even called on his own time to see how I was doing after my surgery. I had my surgery 4 weeks ago and I could not be happier! I am now a 38C for the first time years! I have no pain, my breathing is easier, and I have much more confidence in my appearance. I can not say thank you enough for what Dr. Shaddix did for me. When it is time to have a few other "adjustments" made, he will definitely be the one for the job. Give him a chance and he will do the same for you!
Pensacola Physician