36 yrs old, open capsulotomy with breast implant replacement and a lift

A little history... I had my first breast...

A little history... I had my first breast augmentation with a lift in Italy 10 yrs ago. I started to have issues with my left breast mid July 2016. After having a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound done, I had found out my left implant had ruptured. I looked up the reference number to the implants I had in me and was horrified to find out they were a brand that had been recalled back in 2011 and the company was a huge health scam (look up PIP)! Even more horrifying, I found out I had industrial grade implants in me and not medical grade! I called Dr. Ben Browns office after reading other reviews. I am beyond thrilled with my decision to meet with him and his staff! They understood my urgency and got me in that same day for a consult! Dr. Brown was confident, enthusiastic, down to earth, and reassuring. He made my concern his concern and read up on the implants he would be removing. After surgery, Dr. Brown sent my old implants to pathology to be tested for ALCL. Thankfully everything came back okay :)! I can be rest assured that my body no longer contains bogus gel and now has medical approved implants! My surgery was exactly one week ago and everything has been great! My healing is going smoothly and my breasts look youthful again! Thank you for making my experience a stellar one Dr. Brown! I will recommend Dr. Brown over and over again!
Pensacola Physician

Dr. Brown takes the time to truly listen to your concerns. He is personable, genuine, and trustworthy. His enthusiasm for what he does reflects in the outcome of his work. I highly recommend Dr. Ben Brown!