Silicone Free - Pensacola, FL

Im from NY my husband was stationed in milton, fl....

Im from NY my husband was stationed in milton, fl. After 2 kids and breast feeding I was left with extremely flat saggy boobs at only 23yrs old. I just wanted my volume and shape back so I got silicone implants and a breast lift. The doctor I went to went bigger than we agreed. My skin was so thin it couldn't hold them up. Now I had big saggy boobs. I felt uncomfortable and just wanted them out. I went to several doctors and they gave me quotes between $3k -$4k. Surgery dates werent available for months. They all seemed ok professionally. But DR. FROST was the realest! He told me I didn't need to be sedated and that the surgery could be done in his office and would take 30min- 1hour. And the cherry on top was the price. It was so great I can't even say exactly what it All I'm going to say it cost me less than half of what I was quoted from the other surgeons. This was in 2013. I am so happy! Now , I am ready to have a tummy tuck,but unfortunately I moved back to NY. I would really love to fly in to Pensacola and get my tummy tuck done by dr.frost if possible.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Honest! Humble! Kind! Amazing! Practical!