31 Year Old, 2 Kids, Wanting More Fullness - Pensacola, FL

I've always been small chested (A cup/small B),...

I've always been small chested (A cup/small B), but after having children I lost the little volume I had, and after months of research and soul searching I decided I wanted a little more fullness. Once I made the decision to get breast augmentation, the hardest part was figuring out what size to choose. I feared going too big and looking unnatural (I'm 5'6, 113 lbs), or too small and left wondering why I spent the time, money and effort to go through it. Ideally, I wanted full, natural looking breasts that also fit my small frame. It was definitely a mental process for me, as much as it was a physical one. I'm six months post op and I could not be happier. I didn't think the decision to make a change in my breast size could make me feel so good. I felt confident prior to surgery, but now I really feel great! It was a big decision for me, and a very personal one, and I'm so happy I did it!

Photos

More photos of augmentation results
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Butler was amazing! I can't speak highly enough of him. He has the best bedside manner, is enthusiastic, and leaves you feeling like you are his only patient. I never felt rushed, and questions were welcomed. His skill and professionalism were unmatched, and my results surpassed my expectations. I had a consultation with a separate plastic surgeon prior to my consultation with Dr. Butler, and there was no comparison. I chose Dr. Butler based on recommendations from other women who had breast augmentation surgery with him and also a few other physicians that recommended him as well, and I couldn't agree more! The staff was also very friendly, great overall experience from beginning to end.