Waited Long Enough - Pensacola, FL

I am so happy that I chose Dr. Brown for this...

I am so happy that I chose Dr. Brown for this procedure. As I got older I found that I did not have the shape that I truly wanted. I would do squats to try and create a curved behind, but nothing would work. A friend of mine told me about Dr. Brown and how comfortable he made her feel at her first visit. At my consultation I was very nervous, but when he came in he was very professional kind and understanding. I felt relax throughout the entire visit. Before and after surgery he kept in touch to make sure he answered any question I had. I had surgery early in the day and he called that night to check on me. Dr. Brown and his staff are willing to listen and answer question and make sure you are comfortable everything through the entire process.
Pensacola Physician

I am so happy that I chose Dr. Brown. He is compassionate and did not treat me like someone just wanting a cosmetic surgery but as someone wanting an improvement. He is amazing and I will definitely be seeing him again for my next procedure.