Upper Eye Bleph - Pensacola, FL

I look more awake, more rested. Very natural. Not...

I look more awake, more rested. Very natural. Not done. No one would know. I was using "Simply Ageless," prior to surgery which makes you look like you had your eyes done, and I didn't like having to use it daily. It was drying to my skin and flakey. Dr. Ben Brown of Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery made surgery a breeze. He took just the right amount of skin. His work was precise and he thought of everything - even arnica cream! I have no scars and he did not change my eye shape, he just took away what time put in so that I look like me, only better. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Brown or his wonderful nurse practitioner Stephanie. What a great team! Recovery was a snap and I didn't have much discomfort in recovery. Zero during the procedure. I had twighlight sedation and this was performed in-office. I was off of the pain meds after day 1. Only two weeks of down time. Wow. I will be adding the photos later.
Pensacola Physician

FABULOUS. Everyone says every plastics doc has a speciality. I have seen his work on many of my own clients. I have had two procedures and would trust him with more when it's time. I can honestly say from what I've seen his speciality to everything. I've had upper eyes, and lipo with a mini tummy tuck. These were two different surgeries. He was generous with his time and I really appreciated his email summary of our consultation, and e-mail followup. He is accessible as busy as he is. Dr. Brown is smart and caring. Talented. You won't be sorry if you go with Dr. Brown.