Breast Reconstruction After Breast Cancer Mastectomy

After a breast cancer diagnosis, you feel that you...

After a breast cancer diagnosis, you feel that you spend all of your time with doctors because you really do. This experience with Dr. Butler was not like that, he and his amazing staff made me feel like I was not going through the worst time in my life. They worked with me every step of my treatment and answered all questions as we went along. My outcome was absolutely amazing and if you look at me now, you would never know that I had any reconstruction after losing my breasts!! You are at the right place......look no where else!
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Butler was exactly what I needed while I was going through my cancer treatment. He understood my needs to the fullest and was there every step of the way. Even the day after surgery, when I could not bare to get out of the hospital bed due to the pain, he allowed me to stay an extra night after one quick phone call to him. He worked out all the kinks for me to stay one more night for my recovery. I would not have GONE anywhere else for my treatment!