27yo - 1 Child and 40kg Weight Loss

My weight fluctuated for most of early 20's and...

My weight fluctuated for most of early 20's and after giving birth to my daughter I weighed 109kg. Within a year a year I dropped over 45kg (I have an obsessive nature and enjoy a challenge!) but because the weight dropped off me, my belly skin was a problem. I booked in my surgery and as it was a relatively small procedure, I had amazing results!

I tattooed over my scar within 6weeks and it is now virtually invisible. My belly button looks natural and most of my stretch marks were removed. It was an expensive procedure but worth every cent. I also recovered unbelievably well (i like to think of myself as 'Wolverine' although slightly less hairy) and as I didn't have muscle repair, the pain was minimal.

Tomorrow I'm booked in with the same surgeon to have a medial thigh lift. After this procedure I'm done and can finally feel 100% confident in my body!

Truly one of the bests gifts a woman can receive!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hayward is a quirky, eccentric straight shooter. He is blunt and upfront with the results his patients can expect. When I first met him, he asked me 'you want a tummy tuck? Are you expecting Abs like Madonna?' Haha 'I said no, I just don't want my belly hanging to the ground when on my hands and knees' he said 'cool, I can help you then' His prices are reasonable and he is an incredible surgeon. Hoping for top quality results again tomorrow when he does my medial thigh lift!!