22 Years Old Breast Fed Both Children - 450cc Highprofile over Muscle - Penrith, AU

My surgery date was quite spontaneous I was on a...

My surgery date was quite spontaneous I was on a waiting list and expected a 6 month wait. But got a call 10 days prior to surgery.

I got 450cc hp saline .
The doctor preformed the *awake* procedure where you are sort of in and out. I was a bit worried about being awake during the procedure but the good thing about it was when the implants were in they sat me up to check the size and make sure I was satisfied. They then called my husband in to have a look, and surprisingly he didn't complain about the size.
I liked that I had the final say in sizing :)
Pain was manageable i was mostly drowsy from all the anesthesia and meds so I was in bed for the next 18 hours .

I'm at day 3 now , still very swollen and a little sore. Bandages are off and am now in my bra and strap for the next two weeks untill I see the surgeon for a review

I can't wait to see the final results!
Dr. Les Blackstock

Dr les blackstock is amazing !!! He definitely knows what he is doing and a bonus was he had humour which eased any nerves that were present for the moment . He made me feel very comfortable and I highly recommend him to anyone who lives in sydney or would travel there for ba . I am from melbourne and it was definately worth the drive!!